Two projects for the price of one!
Sidewalk Garden
I really wanted to up the curb appeal by expanding our sidewalk, somehow. I really had a hard time finding examples of what I liked. If I can’t find an example on Pinterest, than it’s hard for me to what to spend money on an idea in my head.
So, I turned to A.I. (which my inquiry probably used more water than the tons I needed to keep grass growing in my yard). I had an idea in my head, but I wasn't sure how it would look. I don’t have the exact verbiage I used, but I basically told ChatGPT to put 18 in bricks next to the side walk with a two foot garden next to that.
Before picture brought to you by Google Earth.
Chat GPT's version:
And unfortunately, it refused to actually do the manual labor so I did that myself and one month later, here is my attempt.
.png)
Now after consulting with my interior designer (Harper), it was determined we needed to be more inviting to the fairies. She added this:
Birdhouse Village
This idea was saved on my Pinterest for quite some time.
I used four different plans. I used one day to cut all the wood, one day to assemble, and one day to paint.
I put them on posts with supports on the bottom, which were then buried. Hopefully it will be strong enough against Amarillo winds.
I finished them off with fake flowers I found from Dollar Tree.
These aren't actually functional. The holes are painted because I didn't want to make killing birds any easier for all the neighborhood cats.









.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment